For Pre-Nursery & Nursery
Interaction with the children [who have been registered for admission]
& their parents shall be held.
For K.G. and Other Classes
Admission Tests are held (only for those children who have been
registered for admission).
The written test consists of subjects:
• For K.G. English, Maths and Hindi (if applicable)
• For 1st English, Maths and Hindi
• For 2nd onwards English, Maths and Hindi and General Studies.
The list of the selected candidates is displayed on the school notice
board after one week. The Admission Form is provided only to the
The selected candidates are given one week’s time to deposit fee & seek
admission. In case of fee not deposited during that period their
candidature may be cancelled & passed on to the candidates in the
Required with the Admission Form
• Original School Leaving Certificate, if
studied in a school earlier.
• Photocopy of Report Card, if studied in school
• Passport-size photographs (four in school
• Stamp-size photographs (two in school
Admission of a student to any class is
provisional till all the documentary
requirements are complied with. All documents
are to be produced within a period of 40 days
from the admission date in all eventuality,
failing which the provisional admission will
stand cancelled automatically & the school
will not be responsible for any loss to the
student in any manner.
Parents have to ensure that all entries in the
Admission Form are written legibly and
Principal’s decision regarding admission or
refusal to admission will be final.